Monday, May 7, 2007

BEAUTIFUL

Don't look at meEvery day is so wonderfulAnd suddenly, it's hard to breatheNow and then, I get insecureFrom all the pain, I'm so ashamedI am beautiful no matter what they sayWords can't bring me downI am beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring me down oh noSo don't you bring me down todayTo all your friends, you're deliriousSo consumed in all your doomTrying hard to fill the emptinessThe piece is gone left the puzzle undoneIt that the way it isYou are beautiful no matter what they sayWords can't bring you down oh noYou are beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring you down oh noSo don't you bring me down today...No matter what we do(no matter what we do)No matter what we say(no matter what we say)We're the song inside the tuneFull of beautiful mistakesAnd everywhere we go( and everywhere we go)The sun will always shine(sun will always, always shine)But tomorrow we might awakeOn the other sideWe are beautiful no matter what they sayYes, words won't bring us down oh noWe are beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring us down oh noSo don't bring me down today...Don't you bring me down...today...Don't you bring me down...mmmmm...today...

No comments: