Sunday, May 6, 2007

oral test 2007 (part2)

Ken: Did you ever think about what kind of jobs you want to do after you graduate?
April: Yes、I’ve always wanted to fly an airplane.
Ken: You mean becoming a pilot、right? That’s a tough job to do and it requires a longer training than most other jobs.
April: It is nothing compares with the fun I will have.
Ken: Many people think pilot is a remarkable job because they can get a high wage and enjoy flying the same time. However、I think it’s dangerous because it’s hard to predict what is going to happen in the air. Also the job itself has many discriminatory traditions such as an all-male domination environment. It’s an unbreakable rule、you know.
April: Let me break this rule.
Ken: The job requires a lot of physical strength and you will be in charged of thousands of lives. You would probably undergo a great deal of stress in you are going to take this job.
April: Don’t think so negative. I am rather optimistic.
Ken: what if there is a hijack、what are you going to do?
April: Well… let them fly my plane then.
Ken: Why?
April: Hurting other people is not my nature; I am harmless.
Ken: Ha…at least that’s an honest answer、but I am getting the idea about why there hasn’t been any female pilot before.
April: What are the necessities or qualities pilots need to have?
Ken: I think they need a good sense judgment、the crisis analysis skill and a well-built body.
April: I think I am strong enough、don’t you think so? And I mean muscular、not fat、okay?
Ken: No doubt about that.
April: However、I think I will be better off if I am a flight hostess because I might have a chance to know someone rich and famous in that case.
Ken: May god blesses you、material girl.


thanks for leo's help,but it's too late receiving it...ha ha
but i really do thank you.....

No comments: