Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Billy budd

Act one:
(Play music “All I Care About”) when the music is over, the commissioner passes a list to Billy and he says.
Commissioner: Are you Billy Budd?
Billy: what is this?
Commissioner: that means you must join the army immediately and you will become a navy serving our great British..
(Billy looks really surprised and shocked, and then he picks on kitbag in the light sunset sky starting the journey of navy)
n Act two:
Superior: attention, why you com here?
Billy: I…I….I am…..
Superior: just tell me what you know, or I will kick you out of the camper! Say! You say! Say!
Billy: I …. I ….am (he finds the list and passes to the superior)
Superior: follow me.
Billy: okay.
Superior: all you say here is “Yes, sir.” not okay! Got it?
Superior: yes, sir.
(Billy follows the superior get into the warship, and starts the first day in the navy.)
1.
Billy: hello, I am Billy. Nice to meet you here. (Billy treats a cup of tea to soldier one)
Soldier one: I don’t need your tea.
2. Billy wants to sit with some soldiers in the restaurant, but they just leave changing another disk.
(One day the superior orders Billy comes to his office)
Superior: Billy, this is a letter of confidential information, right now you have to send it to this address.
Billy: Yes, sir.
Superior: go hurry!
Billy: sir. I lost the letter, I am really sorry!
Superior: what are you doing, tell me what you should to do now?
Billy: sir. I am really so sorry!
Superior: never mind! I think I could complete it and you get out of here!
Act three:
Superior: coming!
Billy: yes, sir. What’s wrong?
Superior: I don’t do understand what are you talking about?
Billy: this is the order of military, and I think I am guilty. I really want to know what’s wrong with it? I’ve remember you said that you can handle everything.
Superior: you know everyone has its own ability and I can not control everything. You should take this responsible event. All you need to do just go and do not ask me anything!
Superior: ha…ha…, everyone has different response and yours is taking unlucky events.
Billy:

No comments: